Sterling Helicopter – Croydon, PA 19021
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for performing preliminary, in-process, and final inspections as well as return to service on various aircraft and components as required.
- Accomplish preliminary inspections on aircraft or components.
- Perform in-process and final inspections of aircraft, or parts to determine airworthiness, safety,
and conformance to approved/acceptable data.
- Perform aircraft return to service per approved/acceptable data, company standards, and Repair station Operations Manual.
- Review work order squawk resolutions for compliance with approved/acceptable data.
- Ensure parts/components issued to the work order have proper documentation.
- Perform logbook entries.
- Perform FAA airworthiness directives research.
- Perform Manufacturers’ service bulletins research.
- Perform Aircraft and engine logbook research.
- All other duties as assigned by the Chief Inspector.
- Reports directly to the Chief Inspector.
- A&P license required.
- Maintenance proficiency with at least one of the following aircraft: Airbus, Bell, Leonardo, Sikorsky
- 1-3 years’ experience in related job functions or field.
- Quality inspector experience on turbine helicopters in a Part 145 environment
- Good knowledge of FAA 14 CFR, Part 145, 135 and 91 regulations.
- Strong Avionics experience a plus
- Technical knowledge in the fields of mechanics, hydraulics, electricity, sheet metal, rigging, instruments, test flights, etc. to determine and sign off, airworthiness or conformance requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and be able to work with a large and varied workload.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Must have basic computer skills and be proficient with MS Office Word
Education and Physical Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs.
- Major medical 100% paid for employee and family
- Dental program
- 401K Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Incentive program
- Ability to use a computer
- Complete a favorable background check
- Pass an FAA Drug Test
- Must be able to reliably commute to/from Croydon